Before you start the HP wireless Printer setup for the HP Officejet 3830 printer make sure you have completed the basic settings like connecting the printer to the power supply, loading the paper and the ink cartridge, completing the initial setting in the printer panel and then the wireless setting. Once the wireless setup is over, you need to surf to the 123.hp.com/offficejet 3830 and install the driver to the printer.
Steps to connect the HP officejet 3830 printer to the wireless setup
- After making all the general setup to the printer.
- Move to the settings option on the printer panel.
- Then proceed with the wireless wizard option on the printer.
- It is always best to choose the wireless option than the wired network.
- As the wired network may cause the issue in connecting and producing a stable network.
- Tap the wireless network option and wait until the printer finds your home router network.
- After your home network’s SSID is available on the list, select your router’s name and enter the password to connect the HP officejet 3830 printer to the wireless network.
- Once the network is connected, you receive the message regarding the software update on the printer panel.
- To update the software, browse to the site 123.hp.com/setup 3830 and update the software.
HP officejet 3830 Wireless Printer Setup on Windows – 123.hp.com/officejet 3830
Here, we will explain the steps to setup HP Officejet 3830 wirelessly on Windows system through 123.hp.com/officejet3830. Follow the below steps-
- Firstly, make sure your printer and computer is turned ON.
- Now download printer driver for hp for your HP Officejet 3830 from HP’s website (www.123.hp.com/office3830)
- Install the downloaded driver’s to complete the setup.
- Then from the Windows search option go to “Control Panel”.
- Select “Device and Printer” option.
- Now, click on the “Add Printer”.
- Next, select your HP Officejet 3830 wireless printer from the displayed window.
- Now your HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup process is completed for Windows system through 123.hp.com/oj3830.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Connection Setup on MAC – 123.hp.com/officejet3830
In the below steps we have described the process to connect HP wireless printer on MAC through 123.hp.com/oj3830.
- First of all, ensure that your printer and MAC is turned on.
- Then connect HP Officejet 3830 Printer to Wi-Fi network by following the steps mentioned in first part of this article.
- Now, download printer driver for hp from www.123.hp.com/officejet3830.
- Once downloading finishes, double click on driver software and complete the printer driver setup on MAC.
- After this open the “Apple Menu” and Click on “System and Preference”.
- Now, select “Printer and Scanner”.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘+’ sign to add your HP Officejet 3830 wireless printer.
- Now, select your HP printer from the window and click on ‘Add’ button.
- Finally, your HP printer will be installed and ready to use.
For further details on the 123.hp.com/officejet3830 get in touch with our customer support team number +1-800-67-3-8163 and resolve the issue. just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup